Bristol Myers Squibb Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Bristol Myers Squibb Company
Allogene May Have Cracked The Off-The-Shelf CAR-T Problem
Allogeneic candidate’s durability is holding up thanks to a novel conditioning regimen, but Phase II data will be crucial test.
BMS & Pfizer Win Funding ‘Firsts’ In England For Migraine & Heart Disease Drugs
Bristol Myers Squibb and Pfizer both asked the health technology assessment body NICE to evaluate their respective drugs, Camzyos and Vydura, for use in indications that are narrower than those for which they are – or will potentially be – approved.
From Hengrui To Moderna: Why More Biotech Companies Are Creating Swiss Hubs
An increasing number of biotech companies originating from the US and Asia are building EU headquarters in Switzerland. Scrip spoke with four key opinion leaders on the motivations behind these decisions and the role the domestic ecosystem has to play, from school systems to neutral politics and beyond.
Cosentyx Becomes First Biologic Approved For HS In Nearly A Decade
The Swiss major should have a considerable first-to-market advantage over other IL-17 biologics from the likes of UCB and Acelyrin that are also targeting the hidradenitis suppurativa space.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Abraxis BioScience, Inc.
- AbVitro, Inc.
- Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Adnexus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Allied-Bristol Life Sciences, LLC
- Amira Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avila Therapeutics, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Company
- Bristol-Myers K.K.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals
- Celgene Corporation
- Cormorant Pharmaceuticals
- Delinia, Inc.
- EngMab AG
- Flexus Biosciences, Inc.
- Gloucester Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ißeCa Therapeutics
- IFM Therapeutics
- Impact Biomedicines, Inc.
- Inhibitex, Inc.
- iPierian Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics, Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics GmbH (Stage Cell Therapeutics GmbH)
- JW Biotechnology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
- Medarex, Inc.
- Padlock Therapeutics, Inc.
- Pharmion Corporation
- Quanticel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Receptos, Inc.
- RedoxTherapies, Inc.
- Turning Point Therapeutics Inc.
- Westwood-Squibb Pharmaceuticals
- X-BODY, Inc.
- ZymoGenetics, Inc.
- MyoKardia Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.