Boston Scientific Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Boston Scientific Corporation
Trials In Focus: Diverse Enrollment Lagging In Oncology, IQVIA Finds
Also, CRO Syneos Health appointed an executive to its newly created DE&I position, while Alterity started a new Phase II study in multiple system atrophy, Antabio dosed the first patients in its Phase I study of an antibiotic for hospital infections, and Structure Therapeutics started a Phase IIa trial of its GLP-1 agonist in obesity and diabetes, with plans for a Phase IIb trial in 2024.
Big Pharma Companies Have Higher US FDA Approval Percentage Than Everybody Else
Almost 80% of novel agent submissions from the biggest companies were approved in recent years, compared with a 60% approval rate for the rest of the industry, according to a Pink Sheet analysis of FDA approval decisions since 2021.
Ionis Finds Its Footing Ahead Of Its First Big Commercial Step
Ionis will launch its first commercial product through a co-commercialization agreement with AstraZeneca early next year, in preparation for its first wholly-owned drug launches soon to follow.
Annexon’s ANX007 Misses GA Endpoint, But May Have Visual Acuity Path Forward
The ARCHER study did not show improvement in lesion growth, but still showed an improvement in best corrected visual acuity, potentially opening a pathway toward a pivotal trial.
- Implantable Devices
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Apama Medical
- Atritech, Inc.
- Augmenix, Inc.
- Biocompatibles International plc
- BridgePoint Medical, Inc.
- BTG plc
- BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Cameron Health, Inc.
- Cardiovascular Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Cosman Medical Inc.
- Cryterion Medical, Inc.
- Devoro Medical, Inc.
- Ekos Corporation
- EMcision, Ltd.
- EndoTex Interventional Systems, Inc.
- EndoChoice Holdings, Inc.
- Enteric Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Galil Medical, Inc.
- Guidant Corporation
- Intelect Medical, Inc.
- IoGyn, Inc.
- Labcoat Limited
- Meadox Medicals, Inc.
- Novate Medical Ltd.
- nVision Medical Corporation
- NxThera, Inc.
- Pathworks Anatomic Pathology Laboratory
- PneumRx Inc.
- Precision Vascular Systems, Inc.
- Protherics PLC
- RadioTherapeutics Corporation
- Revascular Therapeutics, Inc.
- Roxwood Medical
- Rubicon Medical Corporation
- SCIMED, Inc.
- Securus Medical Group, Inc.
- Symetis SA
- Vessix Vascular, Inc.
- Xlumena Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.