Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Digital Health Roundup, August/September 2021: Record Digital Health Funding Q1-3 Of $21.3Bn, AAOS Highlights, Regulatory Updates
In this roundup of developments in digital health, we highlight the key news and announcements from August and September.
A combined $447.2m are raised through a Hong Kong initial public offering (IPO) and venture capital and private equity deals.
Also, Atlas Venture and Advent France Biotechnology raise new venture capital funds, Corium secures $235m in debt to commercialize ADHD drug and CBMG leads recent VC financings with $120m series A round.
Sumitomo’s Sunovion has made particular headway in the TAAR1 agonist field and stands to benefit from Otsuka’s CNS expertise and overseas marketing heft.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alamo Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiya Foods Inc.
- Diatranz Otsuka Limited
- JIMRO Co., Ltd.
- Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd
- Montigen Pharmaceuticals
- Neurovance, Inc.
- Otsuka Australia Pharmaceutical Pty Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc.
- Otsuka Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited
- ReCor Medical, Inc.
- Singapore Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- SuperGen, Inc.
- Taiwan Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharma Canada, Inc.
- Visterra Inc.