Arbutus Biopharma Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Arbutus Biopharma Corporation
Shanghai Henlius Biotech has begun dosing in a Phase I trial for its HLX14 planned biosimilar version of denosumab. Multiple biosimilar developers are vying to take a slice of the market for rivals to Amgen’s Xgeva/Prolia original.
Biotech tried to show that a core inhibitor combined with standard hepatitis B therapy could yield lasting benefit after treatment. Vebicorvir will continue to be studied as a chronic treatment in HBV.
Shanghai Henlius Biotech has struck a co-development and licensing deal with fellow Chinese firm Essexor biosimilar bevacizumab to treat ophthalmic diseases.
The deal gives Medtronic the exclusive right to acquire Half Moon Medical, a start-up developing a mitral valve repair system to compete with Abbott’s MitraClip.
- Drug Delivery
- Antisense, Oligonucleotides
- Large Molecule
- Nanotechnology, Chips, etc.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Genevant Sciences
- Inex Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- OnCore Biopharma, Inc, (Enantigen Therapeutics, Inc.)
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation (TKMR)
- Protiva Biotherapeutics Inc.