Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Mylan has celebrated a reversal from the European Patent Office that has seen a key patent protecting Teva’s higher-strength 40mg/ml thrice-weekly version of Copaxone deemed invalid and revoked across Europe. Meanwhile, Teva has commented on the possibility of an appeal.
Brent Saunder’s Vesper Healthcare Acquisition Corp. wants to raise up to $460m in a forthcoming IPO to buy companies in health care and medical market niches including wellness.
As agency observers wonder whether and how political considerations will impact the timing of a COVID-19 vaccine approval or authorization, the Pink Sheet looks at instances through the years where agency staffers found themselves operating under precedents with which they disagreed or that didn’t work out as expected.
The pandemic has affected generic pharmaceutical companies more than their branded brethren but accident-prone Mallinckrodt has been hit harder than most.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- ABIC Marketing Limited
- Auspex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Imphar AG)
- Barr Pharmaceuticals
- Bentley Pharmaceuticals
- BioGeneriX AG
- BioAssets Development Corporation
- Cephalon, Inc. (Arana Therapeutics (Peptech and EvoGenix)
- Ception Therapeutics
- ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals Limited
- CIMA Labs
- Gemin X Pharmaceuticals
- CT Arzneimittel GmbH
- Gecko Health Innovations
- IVAX Corporation
- Labrys Biologics
- MicroDose Therapeutx Inc.
- Neose Technologies, Inc.
- NuPathe, Inc.
- PLIVA HRVATSKA d.o.o.
- ratiopharm Group
- Sicor Biotech
- Representaciones e Investigaciones Médicas, S.A. de C.V.
- Taiyo Pharmaceutical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products, R&D Inc.
- Teva Women's Health, Inc.
- Actavis Generics
- Anda, Inc.
- Uteron Pharma S.P.R.L.
- Teva Takeda Yakuhin Ltd.
- Teva Takeda Pharma Ltd.
- Teva Neuroscience, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
- Zeneus Pharma