Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Novartis and Takeda’s R&D efforts saw an impact from the COVID-19 pandemic, but both Lutz Hegemann and Andrew Plump believe that when the next pandemic hits, the industry and regulators will be better prepared for it.
Japanese major links with new partners in European consortium to progress first-in-class molecule for multiple hematological malignancies.
Following positive interim results from a Phase I/IIa trial of BI-1206 in combination with Roche's Rituxan, BioInvent has raised a significant sum to push the non-Hodgkin's lymphoma drug towards late-stage development.
The UK conditional approval of Daiichi Sankyo/AstraZeneca’s advanced breast cancer drug Enhertu was issued in accordance with “transitional provisions” that apply to drugs that received a positive opinion from the European Medicines Agency before the end of the Brexit transition period.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.