Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Gilead’s big push into oncology bore more fruit with the FDA approval of Trodelvy based on the TROPiCS-02 trial. More development catalysts lie ahead for 2023, company said in its earnings.
With numerous highly anticipated data readouts due over 2023, the spotlight is on Roivant like never before. CEO Matt Gline enlightens In Vivo on the firm’s ‘vant’ subsidiaries, its in-house drug development strategies and the future of its Vtama psoriasis treatment.
Shoreline picks up technology platform rights and access from Editas, which recently reduced staff. Hyloris out-licenses commercial rights to Maxigesic in nine EU markets to Salus.
Scrip surveys the Phase III clinical trial readout landscape and picks 10 of the more interesting studies set to report in 2023, with a few added extras. AstraZeneca, Novo Nordisk, Novartis and Roche feature heavily.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.