Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Denmark’s biotech Genmab has dropped the AXL targeted antibody-drug conjugate, enapotamab vedotin from early clinical development, and is focusing its resources on other therapeutic programs.
The UK's Celleron has attracted a "blue chip suite of investors" to an Irish-domiciled spin-off based on the potential of Roche-developed emactuzumab for TGCT, a debilitating orphan disease that causes joint damage and has limited clinical options.
Japanese firm creates new US-based global organization that reaffirms strategic focus on oncology as main pillar of mid-term growth.
As Japanese pharma companies report quarterly results, the multi-faceted impact of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic on business operations has become clearer. The good news is that it’s been limited so far and the situation has been generally improving.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.