Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Gilead looks set to expand its lead position in the triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) market in Europe with a positive opinion for Trodelvy from the CHMP.
The latest drug development news and highlights from the Pink Sheet’s US FDA Performance Tracker
Two years into her tenure as the head of Menarini, Elcin Barker Ergun has already inked two major cancer deals with the acquisition of Stemline and a key licensing pact with Radius Health. The future for the Italian group is bright, she explained to Scrip in an exclusive interview.
AstraZeneca/Daiichi Sankyo's Enhertu is poised to become the new standard of care for second-line HER2-positive breast cancer after handedly beating Roche's Kadcyla on PFS.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.