Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Viatris Inc.
ANDA sponsors say eliminating the HFC propellant, while important to help address climate change, could upend the generic market without guidance from the US FDA.
Viatris and Biocon have introduced their Abevmy biosimilar bevacizumab version of Avastin in Canada. Marking the third oncology biosimilar – and the fourth biosimilar overall – to be launched by Viatris in Canada, the product will face multiple other approved bevacizumab rivals in the market.
The big pharma company and its new partner both expect demand to continue for pre-exposure prophylaxis antibody therapies, for COVID-19 and beyond.
The start-up is built around four business units – technology, manufacturing, R&D and therapeutics – based on internal and external expertise. Kriya will take its first gene therapies into the clinic in 2023.
- Generic Drugs
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Acton Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Agila, Bioniche Pharma Holdings Limited
- Alaven Pharmaceutical, LLC
- Antula Healthcare AB
- Dow B. Hickham
- Dow Hickam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Generics (UK) Ltd.
- Jai Pharma
- Madaus Pharma
- Meda AB
- Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan Inc.
- Mylan Laboratories Limited (formerly Matrix Laboratories Limited)
- Mylan Specialty (formerly Dey Pharma L.P.)
- Rottapharm Madaus
- Mylan Technologies, Inc.
- UDL Laboratories
- Viatris Inc.