Endo International plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Endo International plc
NY AG has ‘no comment’ on whether criminal charges will be pursued against company executives; NC AG predicts ‘north of 40 states’ expected to accept settlement and would then need to convince municipalities to come on board. States with ongoing litigation against manufacturers may opt for jury trial instead.
Private Company Edition: Amylyx will use its new cash to run a Phase III trial and submit applications seeking EU and Canadian approvals of AMX0035, but US filing plans based on prior Phase II/III data are less clear. Also, three VC firms raised new funds targeting biopharma and other investments.
Pharma moves Phase III-ready antibody to prevent pneumonia to Aridis, licenses preclinical STING inhibitors from F-star. Sanofi teams with SRI on AI-directed discovery, Biogen licenses BTK inhibitor from InnoCare.
The company sees its gene-editing technology, which it compares to a DNA “word processor,” as having potentially broad applicability.
- Drug Delivery
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- American Medical Systems, Inc.
- Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ASTORA Women's Health
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Actient Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Slate Pharmaceuticals)
- DAVA Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Edict Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- Endo Finance LLC
- Endo Health Solutions Inc.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc.
- Endo Ventures Limited
- HealthTronics, Inc.
- Indevus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- JHP Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Paladin Labs Inc. (Allon Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ativa Pharma S.A,
- Labopharm Inc.
- Triton Pharma, Inc.
- ViRexx Medical Corp.)
- Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.
- Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Penwest Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
- Strativa Pharmaceuticals
- Valera Pharmaceuticals