Endo International plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Endo International plc
One of the largest investment banks in the US has cancelled its coverage of Endo after the US-based firm revealed the extent of generic competition to its lucrative Vasostrict brand.
Endo maintains that it will continue to drive revenue and EBITDA growth via business development opportunities, after the advent of generic competition to its lucrative Vasostrict injectable led the firm to disclose potentially catastrophic Q2 profitability guidance.
The European Medicines Agency’s human medicines committee, the CHMP, is expected to decide whether 11 drugs should be recommended for marketing approval during its latest monthly meeting, which started today.
The Danish diabetes titan teams with Moderna’s founder on cardiometabolic R&D. Troubled cell therapy biotech Bone Therapeutics negotiates reverse merger with Medsenic.
- Drug Delivery
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- American Medical Systems, Inc.
- Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ASTORA Women's Health
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Actient Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Slate Pharmaceuticals)
- DAVA Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Edict Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- Endo Finance LLC
- Endo Health Solutions Inc.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc.
- Endo Ventures Limited
- HealthTronics, Inc.
- Indevus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- JHP Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Paladin Labs Inc. (Allon Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ativa Pharma S.A,
- Labopharm Inc.
- Triton Pharma, Inc.
- ViRexx Medical Corp.)
- Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.
- Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Penwest Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
- Strativa Pharmaceuticals
- Valera Pharmaceuticals