Asahi Kasei Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Asahi Kasei Corporation
Plus deals involving Scynexis/Hansoh, Cend/Qilu, Apollomics/Edison, Apollomics/Iterion, Apollomics/Nuance, Aerami/Chance, Antibe/Nuance, Ildong/Arbormed
The Israel-based, NASDAQ-listed biotech tells Scrip that if the oral SK2 selective inhibitor succeeds in a Phase II/III study, it would be "very comfortable" taking opaganib all the way to market on its own.
The Israeli biotech which is listed on the NASDAQ is in for a busy 2021 with strong marketing pushes for Movantik, Aemcolo and Talicia and completing a pivotal trial for COVID-19 hopeful opaganib.
Industry leaders share their expectations around COVID-19 for the coming year. Further product development and vaccine rollout will be key themes in 2021. Equitable supply and addressing the mental health challenges associated with lockdowns also loom large.
- Medical Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Advanced Circulatory Systems, Inc.
- Artisan Pharmaceuticals
- Asahi Kasei Holdings US, Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Pharma America Corp. (AKP America)
- Cardiac Science Corporation
- Golden Hour Data Systems, Inc.
- Kyma Medical Technologies, Ltd.
- Mobilize RRS LLC.
- TherOx, Inc.
- Veloxis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- ZOLL Medical Corporation