Baxter International Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Baxter International Inc.
Boehringer Ingelheim, the UK Cystic Fibrosis Gene Therapy Consortium and Oxford BioMedica aim to get their CFTR gene therapy into the clinic soon, confident it could offer a long-lasting option for patients with cystic fibrosis.
Execs told Scrip they hope to get Tyrvaya (varenicline) onto formularies and aim for pricing that would make its nasal spray competitive with Restasis and Xiidra.
A bluebird executive spoke during ARM’s Cell and Gene Meeting On The Mesa about why the firm pulled Zynteglo out of the EU, but while progress has been made in the US, long-term challenges remain.
Takeda will use Poseida’s non-viral delivery and gene-editing capabilities for six liver- and hematopoietic stem cell-targeted gene therapies. The agreement follows recent gene therapy tie-ups with Selecta and Genevant.
- Contract Research, Toxicology Testing-CRO
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- Infusion Therapy Equipment and Supplies
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Surgical Sealants
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AesRX LLC
- Althin Medical A.B.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Cheetah Medical
- Claris Injectables Limited
- Fusion Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Renal Therapy Services
- SIGMA International Geneeral Medical Apparatus
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Wound Care Technologies, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation