Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Sinopharm Group Co. Ltd.
A new study shows that the immune response to Pfizer/BioNTech’s Comirnaty in elderly people is 3.5-fold greater when the second dose is given after 12 weeks rather than three. The WHO has OKd the emergency use of a Chinese vaccine.
Originated by a Suzhou-based biotech founded two years ago and now being jointly developed with WalVax, China’s first homegrown mRNA COVID-19 vaccine is now entering the final stages of development.
As the US responds to calls to waive intellectual property rights related to COVID-19 vaccines, China is already moving ahead with some of its own mRNA candidates.
Coronavirus Notebook: 1.2bn Vaccines Produced Worldwide, ROVI To Double Moderna Capacity, Valneva starts UK Phase II/III trial
The World Health Organization has updated progress with evaluations of two Chinese vaccines and Russia's Sputnik V, the UK has ordered 60 million more Pfizer/BioNTech doses, and the European Medicines Agency is looking at the use of baricitinib in COVID-19 patients requiring oxygen.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- China National Medical Device Co., Ltd. (CMIC)
- China National Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Sinopharm CNPIC)
- China National Scientific Instruments & Materials Corporation (Sinopharm CSIMC)
- China Sinopharm International Corporation (Sinopharm International)
- Sinopharm A-THINK Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Sinopharm Group Company Limited