Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Bausch Health Companies Inc.
During Bausch Health’s first quarter earnings call, CEO Papa said he’ll lead Bausch + Lomb following the corporate split. Overall the company reported flat revenues, but said its pandemic rebound is ongoing.
B+L’s novel therapy for a subset of dry eye disease hits both sign and symptom endpoints in the first of two Phase III studies. The product could add value to a planned spinout.
Tempest goes public via a reverse merger with Millendo. Takeda inks its ninth deal of 2021, a discovery pact with BridGene around its chemoproteomics technology.
Executives say Bausch + Lomb spin-out preparations will be completed by the end of Q3. When asked, they elaborated on Carl Icahn’s acquisition of 27.8m shares, for a 7.8% stake, and expansion of the firm’s board by two seats for Icahn’s representatives.
- Medical Devices
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Implantable Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AB Sanitas
- Afexa Life Sciences Inc.
- Amoun Pharmaceutical
- Aton Pharma, Inc.
- Bausch Health Ireland Limited
- Bausch + Lomb Holding International
- Biovail Corporation
- Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Dendreon Corporation
- Dermik Laboratories, Inc.
- Dow Pharmaceutical Sciences, Inc.
- Eyetech Inc.
- Graceway Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- iNova Diagnostics, Inc.
- Instituto Terapeutico Delta Ltda
- Medicis Aesthetics Holdings Inc
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Mercury (Cayman) Holdings
- OraPharma, Inc.
- Ortho Dermatologics
- Prestwick Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PharmaSwiss S.A.
- Pedinol Pharmacal, Inc.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (InKine Pharmaceutical
- Oceana Therapeutics, LLC
- Q-Med Scandinavia, Inc.
- Santarus, Inc.)
- Sanitas AB
- Solta Medical, Inc.
- SPI Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Synergetics USA, Inc.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc.(SGYP)
- Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH (TPV)
- Ucyclyd Pharma, Inc.
- Unilens Vision, Inc.
- Viratek Pharma Inc
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Xcel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.