Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Executives say Bausch + Lomb spin-out preparations will be completed by the end of Q3. When asked, they elaborated on Carl Icahn’s acquisition of 27.8m shares, for a 7.8% stake, and expansion of the firm’s board by two seats for Icahn’s representatives.
Bausch + Lomb’s Alaway Preservative-Free antihistamine eye drops launch in US, The Bausch Health Companies division planned as spin-out also recently gained South Korean approval for its Lumify OTC redness reliever drops and has submissions under review in other countries.
Genentech will use the X-Chem platform to obtain leads against multiple oncology targets. Lilly partners with Merus on CD3-targeting T-cell therapy candidates.
Mylan disputed Valeant's complaint in New Jersey federal court for improper venue, on the basis that Valeant firm had no relevant ties to New Jersey and the only alleged act of infringement – submission of the ANDA – did not occur there.
- Medical Devices
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Implantable Devices
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- AB Sanitas
- Afexa Life Sciences Inc.
- Amoun Pharmaceutical
- Aton Pharma, Inc.
- Bausch Health Ireland Limited
- Bausch + Lomb Holding International
- Biovail Corporation
- Callisto Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Dendreon Corporation
- Dermik Laboratories, Inc.
- Dow Pharmaceutical Sciences, Inc.
- Eyetech Inc.
- Graceway Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- iNova Diagnostics, Inc.
- Instituto Terapeutico Delta Ltda
- Medicis Aesthetics Holdings Inc
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Mercury (Cayman) Holdings
- OraPharma, Inc.
- Ortho Dermatologics
- Prestwick Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- PharmaSwiss S.A.
- Pedinol Pharmacal, Inc.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (InKine Pharmaceutical
- Oceana Therapeutics, LLC
- Q-Med Scandinavia, Inc.
- Santarus, Inc.)
- Sanitas AB
- Solta Medical, Inc.
- SPI Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Synergetics USA, Inc.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc.(SGYP)
- Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH (TPV)
- Ucyclyd Pharma, Inc.
- Unilens Vision, Inc.
- Viratek Pharma Inc
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Xcel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.