Chengdu Kanghong Biotech Co.,Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Chengdu Kanghong Biotech Co.,Ltd.
While regulators are steaming ahead to accelerate clinical trial and product approvals, China's pharma industry still lacks innovation. Underlying the hot investment, multi-million deals and IPOs is a lingering reliance on 'fast-following,' regulators and pharma execs tell the DIA China meeting.
One of China's largest domestic pharma conglomerates has been fined more than $100m for price-fixing and other monopoly acts, while another firm has seen a major Phase III setback for its global launch hope.
From bringing innovative new drugs to global markets, to record-setting fundraisings and initial public offerings, five trends are emerging in China's health sector that are worth closely watching in 2021.
When it kicked off a pivotal study in 32 countries, a small Chengdu-based company stepped into unknown waters littered with challenges, ranging from lack of expertise to limited enthusiasm for a made in China new drug, from controls over foreign currency outflows to vetting investigators in foreign lands. But a strong early performance at home has given Kanghong confidence to take on big pharma and the world.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Sichuan Jishengtang Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Hongda Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- IOPtima Ltd
- Kanghong & Sagent (Chengdu) Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Chengdu Kanghong biological Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Kanghong Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Kanghong Weichi Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Kanghong Medicine Trade Co., Ltd.