Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
Positive clinical results pave path forward for Japanese firm’s potential istradefylline successor.
The health technology assessment bodies for England and Scotland have this week issued positive recommendations on the funding of several innovative new medicines on the National Health Service, including products for myeloma, kidney cancer and multiple sclerosis.
The Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology (CSCO) annual meeting, against the background of the global pandemic, has one clear message that local researchers and players are pressing ahead to take a leadership role in cutting-edge cancer research globally.
Limitations in the design of the clinical trials that were carried out for each drug are among the concerns highlighted by the health technology assessment body in two interim guidances that are now out for consultation.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Radiopharmaceuticals, Contrast Agents
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Archimedes Pharma Ltd.
- Centus Biotherapeutics Ltd.
- Daiichi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Co., Ltd.
- Kirin Pharma Company, Limited
- Kyowa Kirin Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Kirin Australia Pty Ltd
- Kyowa Kirin International PLC
- Kyowa Pharma Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ProStrakan Group plc
- Kyowa Kirin
- Kyowa Kirin Frontier Co., Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.