Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
EU reviewers have recommended marketing approval for two new medicines, but have turned down another product.
The European Medicines Agency is meeting this week to decide whether two new drugs, including one that enhances anti-parkinsonian activity, should be approved for use in the EU. Also, the sponsor of a treatment for the rare degenerative muscle disorder, Pompe disease, is expected to attend an oral explanation meeting to address last-minute questions.
Sponsors of several new medicines, including the first ever CAR-T for multiple myeloma, will find out this week if their products are on track to get EU marketing authorizations. Also, three sponsors might be asked to address outstanding issues about their products in the final stages of review.
Created to take on Nasdaq in the US, the Shanghai Stock Exchange’s STAR Market is celebrating its two-year anniversary with star performers such as CanSino. But its viability as an alternative will be tested by BeiGene, which is set to start trading in Shanghai following dual listings in New York and Hong Kong, with the latter continuing to attract other biopharma IPOs.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Radiopharmaceuticals, Contrast Agents
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Archimedes Pharma Ltd.
- Centus Biotherapeutics Ltd.
- Daiichi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Co., Ltd.
- Kirin Pharma Company, Limited
- Kyowa Kirin Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Kirin Australia Pty Ltd
- Kyowa Kirin International PLC
- Kyowa Pharma Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ProStrakan Group plc
- Kyowa Kirin
- Kyowa Kirin Frontier Co., Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.