Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd.
Dealmaking Quarterly Statistics, Q1 2021: Boston Scientific, Roche Start The Year With Billion-Dollar-Plus Acquisitions
During the first quarter, medical device company mergers and acquisition totalled $10.2bn, while in vitro diagnostic firms and research tools players completed M&A activity that totaled $5bn.
Efforts to improve trial diversity predate COVID-19, but the pandemic’s disproportionate effects on minority communities have brought the issue to the forefront.
Kyorin, Eisai build on earlier OAB deal to team on vibegron. Plus deals involving Piramal/Hemmo, ImmuneOncia/3D Medicines, Kyowa Kirin/Cerecor, Simcere/Kazia, Nippon Shinyaku/Menarini, Tarsus/LianBio
Takeda pursues RNA-targeting R&D with Evotec and Anima, looks into liver disease with Genevant. Plus deals involving Kyowa Kirin/Twist, Bright Peak/Ajinimoto & Torii/Verrica.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Radiopharmaceuticals, Contrast Agents
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Archimedes Pharma Ltd.
- Centus Biotherapeutics Ltd.
- Daiichi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics Co., Ltd.
- Kirin Pharma Company, Limited
- Kyowa Kirin Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Kirin Australia Pty Ltd
- Kyowa Kirin International PLC
- Kyowa Pharma Chemical Co., Ltd.
- ProStrakan Group plc
- Kyowa Kirin
- Kyowa Kirin Frontier Co., Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.