Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
Top-line results for two newly approved COVID-19 antivirals in China showed roughly 1.5- to two-day cuts in median time to symptom resolution or recovery in mild-to-moderate Omicron patients versus placebo.
Transactions involving Biocon/Zentiva, CrystalGenomics/PanGen, Umoja/IASO, Marinus/Tenacia, Ono/Captor and Daewoong/HitGen plus deals in brief.
Plus deals involving OliPass/Vanda, Simcere/Almirall, Sinopharm/Merck & Co., Jiuzhou/Sandoz, Zai Lab/Seagen, Sciwind/SynderK, Hansoh/KiOmed.
A number of major Chinese pharma firms, including Simcere and Hansoh, brought in more revenues from innovative drugs than generics in the first half, a major stand-out from their domestic peers.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Large Molecule
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Jilin Boda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Master Luck Corporation Limited
- Jiangsu Simcere Pharmaceutical R&D Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yanshen Biological Technology Stock Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Tung Chit Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Simcere Medgenn Bio-Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Wuhu Zhong Ren Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Xiangao Investment Company Ltd.
- Yantai Medgenn Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Simcere Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.