Liminal BioSciences Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Liminal BioSciences Inc.
Japan has added to its growing arsenal of COVID-19 treatments with the approval of the oral antiviral Paxlovid, while the US FDA has lifted a clinical hold on Bharat's vaccine, which has shown potential against Omicron. Also, Biological E's vaccine is approved for use in adolescents in India
CDER hit a high mark with 27 first-in-class approvals in the 50 novel agents cleared in 2021.
The former Cerecor boasts four pipeline assets that could yield US FDA priority review vouchers. Having divested CNS assets, the renamed firm will focus on IBD with first-in-class anti-LIGHT candidate, plus immunology and rare diseases.
Plasminogen therapy for unmet need licensed after Prometic took the time to develop a manufacturing process it could validate.
- Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- Large Molecule
- Synthesis Technologies, Production Processes
Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Bioniche Life Sciences Inc.
- Fairhaven Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Innovon Life Sciences Holdings Limited.
- NantPro BioSciences, LLC
- ProMetic BioTherapeutics
- Prometic ChinaCo
- Prometic Life Sciences Inc.
- Telesta Therapeutics Inc.