Horizon Therapeutics plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Horizon Therapeutics plc
The number of new drugs that launched in 2021 was on par with recent high trends, but launch trajectories generally underwhelmed commercially – except for COVID-19 vaccines.
Merck will develop Chord’s lead drug candidate, an oral version of cladribine, for the treatment of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders and generalized myasthenia gravis.
BioMarin teams with Skyline on gene therapies for cardiovascular disease. Myrtelle discloses licensing of gene therapy for Canavan disease from Pfizer earlier in 2021.
The biopharma industry broke records again in 2021 with the amount of money raised for drug development. After a year of rapid growth, what will 2022 bring for market dynamics and R&D catalysts in biopharma?
- Drug Delivery
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Bio-Technology General Corporation
- Crealta Holdings LLC
- Crealta Pharmaceuticals
- Curzion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Encode Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Horizon Pharma plc
- Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. (Andromeda Biotech Ltd)
- Nitec Pharma AG
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp.
- River Vision Development Corp.
- Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SVNT)
- TorreyPines Therapeutics, Inc. (Neurogenetics Inc.)
- Vidara Therapeutics Inc
- Viela Bio, Inc.