Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
While Amgen said the Phase III GALACTIC-HF results for omecamtiv mecarbil did not meet its high expectations for the heart failure candidate, Cytokinetics sees a path to treating certain patients.
Vertex has become a biotech investor favorite amid the tumult of 2020, but the potential of its pipeline is now under question.
The Phase I trial of IONIS-ENAC-2.5Rx for cystic fibrosis represents the first time an antisense medicine delivered directly to the lung has shown a significant reduction in ENaC messenger RNA levels.
Takeda's global deal for one of US RNAi specialist's lead assets follows recent promising clinical results in serious disorder with no current therapeutic options.
- Site Specific
- Drug Delivery
- Antisense, Oligonucleotides
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
- Large Molecule
- Nanotechnology, Chips, etc.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ablaris Therapeutics, Inc.
- Alvos Therapeutics, Inc. (formerly Mercator Therapeutics, Inc.)
- Arrowhead Research Corporation
- Calando Pharmaceuticals, Inc.