Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The UK company did not profit greatly from its role in COVID-19 vaccine, Vaxzevria, but hopes the same technology can form part of a breakthrough in hepatitis B.
The siRNA drug demonstrated a significant reduction in lipoprotein(a) from baseline of up to or greater than 90% for the majority of doses in a Phase II trial; Novartis has a potential first-to-market advantage.
Also, Cytovia will go public via SPAC merger, Nkarta capitalized on its positive early NK cell therapy data with a $230m offering, and venture capital mega-rounds include $220m for Reify, $110m for Satellite Bio and $100m for OMass Therapeutics.
Partnerships between big pharma and biotech focused on biologic therapies for hepatitis B could reap the benefit of less competition as lone biotechs, such as Aligos, discontinue their candidates.
- Site Specific
- Drug Delivery
- Antisense, Oligonucleotides
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
- Large Molecule
- Nanotechnology, Chips, etc.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ablaris Therapeutics, Inc.
- Alvos Therapeutics, Inc. (formerly Mercator Therapeutics, Inc.)
- Arrowhead Research Corporation
- Calando Pharmaceuticals, Inc.