Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co.,Inc.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co.,Inc.
Private Company Edition: Also, Catalio closed a $381m venture capital fund and OrbiMed’s SEC filings indicate it is in the process of raising $4.75bn across three new funds. Dianthus launched with $100m and Tubulis closed a $63m series B round.
The company is pinning hopes on its Usher syndrome and retinitis pigmentosa programs, but the disconnect between Phase I/II success and Phase II/III failure dented analysts’ enthusiasm.
Also, two more health care-focused SPACs went public, Centessa obtained up to $300m in debt, three new venture capital funds launched and Intergalactic debuted with a $75m series A round.
With 88 initial public offerings in the US through the end of the third quarter of 2021, the biopharma industry is two IPOs ahead of the full-year 2020 total, but with an average return of -4% momentum may slow.
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- CRCC Media Co.,Ltd. (Fukuoka)
- Saga City-Vision Co.,Ltd. (Saga)
- Taiyo Co.,Ltd (Saga)
- Kyudo Co.,Ltd (Saga)
- Hisamitsu Agency Co.,Ltd. (Fukuoka)
- Hisamitsu U.S., Inc.
- Hisamitsu America, Inc.
- Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Hisamitsu Farmaceutica do Brasil Ltda.
- Hisamitsu UK Ltd.
- Hisamitsu Italia S.r.l.
- Hisamitsu Vietnam Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical(China)Co.,Ltd.
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Technology Consulting(Beijing) Co.,Ltd.
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical (Hong Kong)Co.,Ltd.
- PT. Hisamitsu Pharma Indonesia