Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
The family-owned German group is the market leader in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis with Ofev but the big-selling drug has significant side effects and only slows, but does not stop, the progression of the disease. It is hoping that the Phase III-ready compound BI 1015550 will offer a significant improvement.
Keeping Track: Lilly’s Mounjaro Enters Diabetes Market; Biogen/Eisai Lecanemab Leads Neuroscience News
CDER turned in its 13th novel approval of 2022 on Friday the 13th, and other drug development news and highlights from the Pink Sheet’s US FDA Performance Tracker.
Oral or feeding tube administration of the cerebral neuroprotectant should offer flexible dosing options for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patients, the firm says.
The company will shift development of INO-4800 to a booster strategy. It also announced it must conduct additional studies of the cervical dysplasia drug VGX-3100 after an FDA meeting.
- Drug Delivery
- OTC, Consumer
Drug Discovery Tools
- Natural Products
- Molecular Diversity
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- BIXEN Corporation
- Medicago Inc.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America, Inc. (MTPA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Canada, Inc. (MTP-CA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- NeuroDerm, Ltd. (NDRM)
- PT Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Indonesia
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma (Thailand)
- MT Pharma Singapore PTE. Ltd.
- Tai Tien Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Tanabe Research Laboratories U.S.A.