Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
While Vertex appears to have the cystic fibrosis market covered with its CFTR modulators, Enterprise has been exploring another channel, TMEM16A, in the hope of developing compounds that could possibly be used by everybody with the lethal genetic disease.
ES: Public Company Edition: Fifty biopharma companies launched initial public offerings in the US last year and there have been 52 so far in 2020, including Metacrine, Dyne, Athira and COMPASS.
Amylyx has raised just $75m to date, but that was enough to develop AMX0035 through a Phase II/III trial in which the drug slowed the progression of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis versus placebo.
HIF-PHI inhibitor failed to show non-inferiority to ESAs in the primary cardiovascular safety endpoint of a Phase III program for the treatment of anemia due to chronic kidney disease.
- Drug Delivery
- OTC, Consumer
Drug Discovery Tools
- Natural Products
- Molecular Diversity
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- BIXEN Corporation
- Medicago Inc.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America, Inc. (MTPA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Canada, Inc. (MTP-CA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- NeuroDerm, Ltd. (NDRM)
- PT Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Indonesia
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma (Thailand)
- MT Pharma Singapore PTE. Ltd.
- Tai Tien Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Tanabe Research Laboratories U.S.A.