Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Private Company Edition: Jeito says its new first fund is Europe’s largest life science-focused fund. Illumina will use its venture capital to support tools, diagnostics, therapeutics and more. Also, IASO closed a $108m series C round and Amolyt raised $80m in series C financing.
Results showed that patients were less likely to exhibit disease progression, or die, following treatment with beta-emitted microspheres.
The FDA has awarded biosimulation specialist Certara a further grant to verify and expand models for assessing virtual bioequivalence, to help enable safer, faster and more cost-effective generic drug development.
The company, which has treatments in the clinic for CLN2 Batten disease and APOE4-associated Alzheimer’s disease, is developing AAV-mediated gene therapies designed for safer outcomes.
- Drug Delivery
- OTC, Consumer
Drug Discovery Tools
- Natural Products
- Molecular Diversity
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- BIXEN Corporation
- Medicago Inc.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America, Inc. (MTPA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Canada, Inc. (MTP-CA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- NeuroDerm, Ltd. (NDRM)
- PT Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Indonesia
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma (Thailand)
- MT Pharma Singapore PTE. Ltd.
- Tai Tien Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Tanabe Research Laboratories U.S.A.