Division of Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Latest From Shire PLC
England’s health technology assessment body has recommended the use of Shire’s orphan drug Takhzyro for use in patients with hereditary angioedema, but only in certain circumstances and provided the company offers the product at the agreed discounted price.
The US FDA has issued a complete response letter for KPI-121 but Kala hopes to resubmit the drug during the first half of next year backed by data from the ongoing STRIDE 3 study.
A mixed set of results from a Phase IIb/III trial of TOP1630 has not deterred the privately-held firm which maintains that the anti-inflammatory kinase inhibitor is a promising treatment.
The latest drug development news and highlights from our US FDA Performance Tracker.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Therapeutic Areas
- Infectious & Viral Diseases
- Neurology, Nervous System
- Shire Ltd.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
- North America
- Company Type
- Midsize European
- Parent & Subsidiaries
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Baxalta Inc.
- Bikam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin Biosciences Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics Pty. Ltd.
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair Inc.
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Meritage Pharma Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New River Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Pervasis Therapeutics Inc.
- Richwood Pharmaceutical Co. Inc.
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corp.
- sanaplasma AG
- SARcode Bioscience Inc.
- Shire BioChem Inc.
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies AB
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies Inc.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Ireland Ltd.
- Shire Regenerative Medicine Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.
- Shire PLC
- Senior Management
Flemming Ornskov, MD, CEO
Thomas Dittrich, CFO
Perry Sternberg, Head, US Commercial
Andreas Busch, PhD, Head, R&D & CSO
- Contact Info
Phone: (44)(617) 349-0200
300 Shire Way
Lexington, MA 02421
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.