Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From FibroGen, Inc.
Stock-and-cash deal valued at $229m brings AzurRx rights to niclosamide in additional indications. Boehringer Ingelheim partners with Twist on therapeutic antibody discovery.
The company announced positive Phase II data for roxadustat in chemotherapy-induced anemia.
The EU approval is good news for FibroGen and marketing partner Astellas, but was expected, and still leaves it pondering its future after FDA knock-back.
The US FDA advisory committee review of AstraZeneca/FibroGen’s roxadustat for anemia was the last in the long tenure of Office of Cardiology Director Ellis Unger. His opening remarks struck a valedictory tone.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- FibroGen China Anemia Holdings Ltd.
- FibroGen (China) Medical Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- FibroGen Europe Oy
- FibroGen International (Cayman) Limited
- FibroGen International (Hong Kong) Limited
- Skin Sciences, Inc.