Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Galapagos and Gilead's JAK inhibitor has been approved for rheumatoid arthritis in the second and third biggest pharma markets, softening the blow somewhat of rejection from the US FDA in the biggest market last month.
Letter from department’s general counsel responds to request from the company for a pre-enforcement advisory opinion. Despite the letter, Lilly maintains its ‘limited distribution program is fully consistent with applicable laws and regulations.’
Hopes that the Phase II TAURIEL trial could potentially validate the anti-tau antibody approach to treating Alzheimer's have been dashed as semorinemab did not meet its endpoints.
Newly published data and results presented at ESMO for Amgen’s sotorasib (AMG 510) show relatively long-lasting responses and progression-free survival in lung cancer.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.