Pink Sheet is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

LVMH acquires majority stake in Fendi

This article was originally published in The Rose Sheet

Executive Summary

Prada will sell 25.5% stake in Fendi to LVMH to focus financial backing and development efforts on brands in which it owns "either all or a majority of share of capital," firms announce Nov. 24. Following the transaction, LVMH will control 51% of fashion brand, while Fendi family will remaining 49%. For now, existing fragrance license will be maintained by Sanofi Beaute, a division of Prada-owned Gucci. Prada and LVMH jointly acquired a majority shareholder status in Fendi in October 1999 (1"The Rose Sheet" Oct. 18, 1999, In Brief)...
Advertisement

Related Content

Advertisement
UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

RS009850

Ask The Analyst

Please Note: You can also Click below Link for Ask the Analyst
Ask The Analyst

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel