Pink Sheet is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

EU Approval Decision Delay For BMS’s Ozanimod

Company Needed More Time To Answer Questions On New MS Product

Executive Summary

BMS should find out mid-2020 whether its new MS drug will be approved in the EU.

You may also be interested in...



Zolgensma and Seven Other Products Get CHMP Thumbs Up

Zolgensma should receive a conditional approval, says the European Medicines Agency’s drug evaluation committee, the CHMP.

BMS Gets US Approval Of Ozanimod For Relapsing MS, But Launch Delayed

Zeposia, one of three Celgene candidates central to last year’s merger with BMS, obtains US FDA approval in relapsing MS. BMS, however, will delay the launch due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

March Madness: Upcoming US FDA Decision Dates To Watch

A dozen applications for new drugs and significant new indications are on the US FDA’s calendar of goal dates, including breakthrough-designated applications from Bristol-Myers Squibb and Boehringer Ingelheim.

Related Content

Topics

Related Companies

UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

ID007083

Ask The Analyst

Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers.  Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel