Pink Sheet is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

Trulicity DTC Ads Reference Lilly Website For List Price, Cost Sharing Info

Executive Summary

In format that industry hopes becomes alternative to government-mandated inclusion of list price on TV, Lilly webpage notes cost sharing associated with 35% of Medicare Part D claims is $180 per month, and is lower for the remaining 65%.  Patients who haven’t met their deductible will see “higher prices.”

You may also be interested in...



HHS' 2018 Greatest Hits: Azar Touts Record FDA Generic Approvals, Drug Pricing And Opioid Actions

In State of the Department speech and HHS annual report, Secretary Azar trumpets historic number of approvals by FDA, and price cuts, roll backs or freezes by 'more than a dozen drug companies.'

Invitation Accepted: Biopharma Leaders Will Testify At Senate Hearing On Pricing

In addition to fielding tough questions about pricing practices at the session, executives may announce new voluntary efforts to lower drug costs and will offer their own ideas for legislation.

Insulin Makers May Be First In Crosshairs Of DeGette Rx Pricing Investigation

Rep. Diana DeGette, new chair of US House Energy and Commerce Committee's Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, said insulin is a good example of problems with drug pricing and promised to call drug company CEOs to hearings.

Related Content

Topics

Related Companies

UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

PS124537

Ask The Analyst

Please Note: You can also Click below Link for Ask the Analyst
Ask The Analyst

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel