Pink Sheet is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. For high-quality copies or electronic reprints for distribution to colleagues or customers, please call +44 (0) 20 3377 3183

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

Leiner vitamin sales lead 27% third quarter net revenues gain to $132.5 mil..

This article was originally published in The Tan Sheet

Executive Summary

LEINER VITAMIN SALES LEAD 27% THIRD QUARTER NET REVENUES GAIN to $132.5 mil. in the period ended Dec. 31. Sales through nine months totaled $338.8 mil., representing a 30% increase over the comparable fiscal period a year ago. Leiner Health Products attributed 70% of the quarterly gain to "higher consumer demand" for vitamin products and the remaining 30% to the contribution of its Canadian private label vitamin and OTC drug subsidiary, Vita Health, which it acquired in January 1997.
Advertisement

Topics

Advertisement
UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

PS088096

Ask The Analyst

Please Note: You can also Click below Link for Ask the Analyst
Ask The Analyst

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel