EPO and G-CSF will be the first products developed and marketed under a reported U.S. joint venture between the two firms. Chugai, which has licensed exclusive U.S. rights to the two recombinant products from Genetics Institute, will own 55% of the proposed corporation and Upjohn the remaining 45%. Chugai will license products to the joint venture and Upjohn will be the exclusive distributor for the first seven years after launch of the initial product.
You may also be interested in...
ABHI’s Phil Brown believes the future of UK device regulation will be innovation-friendly and patient-responsive system – but doesn’t expect easy alignment with the EU. See what he had to say.
Biologics license application is preferred route to market, but if emergency authorization is given it should happen with full transparency and be communicated in a clear manner to strengthen public confidence, National Vaccine Advisory Committee says.
With the meetings available on television, access can be assured for just about everyone, and the US FDA can avoid another gut punch to its credibility.