Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Competition, both branded and generic, is on the rise but the German group believes that Eylea will continue to outperform given its safety and efficacy profile and the potential of a longer-lasting version of the eye therapy.
The French firm’s Onivyde has missed the mark in an advanced small-cell lung cancer Phase III trial, prompting the firm to tout the drug’s prospects in a large pancreatic cancer indication instead.
AbbVie posts solid quarter on strength of Skyrizi growth and continued US growth for Humira ahead of patent expiry. Imbruvica revenue continues to decline, however.
Pink Sheet reporter looks at the biggest US FDA and pharma industry stories of the week, including the status of US FDA user fee renewal legislation, new real-time oncology review program guidance, Biogen’s ALS accelerated approval play, and Teva settling opioid litigation.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- ABIC Marketing Limited
- Auspex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Imphar AG)
- Barr Pharmaceuticals
- Bentley Pharmaceuticals
- BioGeneriX AG
- BioAssets Development Corporation
- Cephalon, Inc. (Arana Therapeutics (Peptech and EvoGenix)
- Ception Therapeutics
- ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals Limited
- CIMA Labs
- Gemin X Pharmaceuticals
- CT Arzneimittel GmbH
- Gecko Health Innovations
- IVAX Corporation
- Labrys Biologics
- MicroDose Therapeutx Inc.
- Neose Technologies, Inc.
- NuPathe, Inc.
- PLIVA HRVATSKA d.o.o.
- ratiopharm Group
- Sicor Biotech
- Representaciones e Investigaciones Médicas, S.A. de C.V.
- Taiyo Pharmaceutical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products, R&D Inc.
- Teva Women's Health, Inc.
- Actavis Generics
- Anda, Inc.
- Uteron Pharma S.P.R.L.
- Teva Takeda Yakuhin Ltd.
- Teva Takeda Pharma Ltd.
- Teva Neuroscience, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
- Zeneus Pharma