Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
AstraZeneca and Moderna also shone as the pharma, biotech and allied industries came together in London on 30 November to celebrate a year of exceptional achievement at the 18th Annual Scrip Awards, hosted by the actor, comedian and presenter Stephen Mangan.
The CRL follows a negative FDA advisory committee vote in September. The company will lay off three-quarters of its R&D force, but sees potential to partner or sell the asset.
Merck & Co. chief medical officer Eliav Barr talks with Scrip about the generational leadership change under way at the company, Merck's next oncology plays and its bold plan to rebuild a cardiovascular franchise.
Japan's top pharma firms logged generally strong performances for mainstay global drugs in the fiscal period ended 30 September, with the weakened yen adding substantially to figures for those with large overseas sales. Astellas and Eisai are among those awaiting important global-first approvals for potential blockbusters.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.