Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
The UK major has teamed up with the US biotech to develop the latter’s HER-2 targeted antibody-drug conjugate, a couple of years after the approval of Blenrep, in what is becoming an increasingly competitive space.
The main Japanese pharma players report a generally strong fiscal Q1, helped by mainstays including Daiichi Sankyo's Enhertu, Astellas's Xtandi and Padcev and Chugai's Actemra, and in some cases by the weaker yen.
The latest drug development news and highlights from the Pink Sheet’s US FDA Performance Tracker
AstraZeneca and partner Daiichi Sankyo obtain the first approval for targeted therapy in HER2-low metastatic breast cancer for Enhertu, about four months ahead of the FDA action date.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.