Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Stock Watch: Sanofi, Pfizer And The Aftermath Of Acquisitions
Acquisitions usually depress the stock price of the buyer to reflect the dilution and propel the shares of the acquired to reflect the premium. But not always.
Chinese ADC Developers Catch Up with Global Players In Advancing Key Payloads
Chinese pharma firms led by Kelun are moving fast to develop the next-generation of cytotoxic "warheads," a key component of antibody-drug conjugates, disclosed company executives at conference in Suzhou.
Finance Watch: Biotech Valuations Seesaw On Bank Failure, Pharma M&A
Public Company Edition: The closure of Silicon Valley Bank sank biotech stocks in the first full week of March, but valuations rose the next week when two big acquisitions were announced. Also, J&J’s consumer health spinout sold $7.75bn in notes ahead of its future IPO and Karuna grossed $400m in a follow-on offering.
Astellas Misses Again On Xospata Label Expansion Effort
A Phase III disappointment in a maintenance therapy setting for FLT3-mutated acute myeloid leukemia is yet another failed attempt by Astellas to add to Xospata’s label since US FDA approval in 2018.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.