Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Viatris Inc.
Months after obtaining the first US FDA designation of interchangeability, for its Semglee biosimilar to Sanofi’s Lantus, Viatris has seen a return on its investment, with the biosimilar scooping preferred status on one of the largest national formularies in the US.
First interchangeable insulin biosimilar gains preferred status on one of the largest national formularies in the US.
Agency’s apparent ‘intellectual exercise’ in treating pre-Hatch-Waxman ANDAs as NDAs could expose biosimilars to liability, Teva deputy general counsel notes at FDLI conference.
Private Company Edition: The industry raised $28bn in venture capital through the third quarter, breaking the record $27.4bn raised last year. Also, big pharmas backed a start-up lab in Israel, plus mega-rounds for CinCor Pharma ($143m) and Rectify Pharmaceuticals ($100m), while Cerecin raises $40m.
- Generic Drugs
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Acton Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Agila, Bioniche Pharma Holdings Limited
- Alaven Pharmaceutical, LLC
- Antula Healthcare AB
- Dow B. Hickham
- Dow Hickam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Generics (UK) Ltd.
- Jai Pharma
- Madaus Pharma
- Meda AB
- Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan Inc.
- Mylan Laboratories Limited (formerly Matrix Laboratories Limited)
- Mylan Specialty (formerly Dey Pharma L.P.)
- Rottapharm Madaus
- Mylan Technologies, Inc.
- UDL Laboratories
- Viatris Inc.