Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
New product sales doubled from $161m in the first quarter to $344m in Q3 and the R&D pipeline advancing as planned ahead of generic competition for Revlimid, which will begin to launch in 2022.
Individuals from pharma, biotech, technology and academia create shared database to facilitate development of therapeutic proteins that are unlikely to provoke immune reactions.
Lilly plans a head-to-head study of donanemab versus Biogen’s Aduhelm to see which clears amyloid plaque better and has begun a rolling BLA toward accelerated approval of the Alzheimer’s drug.
The nerve growth factor inhibitor for osteoarthritis pain is one of the last still in development after safety largely sidetracked the class of drugs.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- Protomer Technologies
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.